In RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 the wait is over. Personnel Department has sent the applications for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022. The Personnel Department has sent the application for new Arya Subordinate Services Recruitment to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. This recruitment will be conducted for 650 posts. This includes the posts of state and subordinate service. However, the detailed notification of the number of classification of posts has not been given. The position of department-wise posts at the personnel department level is not clear. So it will be sent back at RPSC level. RAS recruitment will come in 650 posts in Rajasthan. Notification for this will be issued soon on the official website of RPSC. The eligibility, age limit, application fee and all the information for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 are given below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying. The application fee and all the details are given below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying. The application fee and all the details are given below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form date In view of the assembly elections in Rajasthan next year, the pace of recruitment is increasing in the state. The notification of Rajasthan RAS recruitment can be issued in December or January. Whereas the exam can be conducted in February or April. The Personnel Department has sent the application for RAS recruitment of 650 posts to RPSC in October. RPSC is waiting for the response of the personnel department on the posts, classification and other points. If sources are to be believed, the number of posts can be increased to 750 or 800. Its final decision will be taken at the level of personnel department. The notification of RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 can be issued in December or January.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The minimum age of the applicant for RPSC RAS Recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years. Whereas the minimum age for non-gazetted employee is 25 years and maximum age is 45 years. Calculation of age will be done considering 2023 as the basis. Age relaxation is given to the reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 has been kept as follows-
- For General Category and Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes Applicants of Creamy Layer Category of Rajasthan : ₹ 350
- For applicants of Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes, EWS of Non-Creamy Layer Category of Rajasthan : ₹ 250
- ₹ 150 for applicants of all disabled people belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes category of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs.
- The examination fee will also be ₹ 150 for the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes of TSP area and Kishanganj of Banra district and Sahariya tribes of Shahabad tehsil. For more details you can see the official notification.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
The educational qualification for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 should be graduate from any recognized university. (A person appearing or appearing in the final year can also apply, but must have completed the educational qualification before the main examination conducted by RPSC).
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for RAS Recruitment 2022 on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
- RAS Preliminary Examination – Only Passing
- RAS Mains Examination – 800 Marks
- Personal Interview – 100 Marks
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 Preliminary Examination
In this, you will first have to give the Prelims Exam. All you have to do is qualify it. 150 questions are asked in it. All questions will be objective and of equal marks. This paper is of 200 marks. There is a negative marking of 1/3 in this. Questions from General Knowledge and General Science are asked in this. Only you have to qualify this exam.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 Mains Examination
Candidates up to 15 times the number of vacancies will be qualified for the Main Examination after the Preliminary Examination. In this you have 4 papers. Each paper is of 200 marks i.e. the main exam is conducted for 800 marks. There are no objective type questions in the main exam, it is a descriptive test. And finally the interview is of 100 marks. Thus the merit list is drawn on the basis of total 900 marks. Right now the Syllabus of RAS Recruitment 2021 has not been released, so the candidates should continue their preparation on the syllabus of the previous recruitment.
How to Apply RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022
How to apply online for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022. The procedure to apply online for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 is given below. Candidates can apply online for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 by following the step by step procedure given below.
- First of all open the official website.
- After this, read the official notification of RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 carefully.
- After that click on the apply link.
- The candidate has to fill all the information asked in the application form correctly. Upload your required documents photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After submitting the application form, finally take a print out of it and keep it.