Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Recruitment for 2020 posts of Rajasthan Pharmacist, application starts from 24 November: Rajasthan Pharmacist Vacancy 2022 Online Application form State Health and Family Welfare Institute, Jaipur has issued notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist posts. This recruitment has been done on 2020 posts of Pharmacist. Candidates can apply for Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment through online mode. You can apply online for Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 from 24 November to 23 December 2022. Eligibility, age limit, application fee and all the information for Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 is given below. Candidates must read the official notification once before applying.
Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- For applicants belonging to general category and other backward classes / extremely backward classes of creamy layer: Rs 500
- For applicants belonging to other backward classes, extremely backward classes and economically weaker sections of non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan: Rs 350
- Amount for all widows, separated marriage women, specially abled and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and all other categories of Rajasthan, whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs: Rs 250
- Amount for the applicant of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes of TSP area of Rajasthan and Sahariya primitive caste of all tehsils of Baran district: Rs.250.
Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
For Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022, the minimum age of the applicant has been kept up to 18 years and maximum age up to 40 years. The age in this recruitment will be calculated considering January 1, 2023 as the base. Apart from this, the reserved categories have been given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the rules of the government.
Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 should be as follows.
- Diploma in Pharmacy; and
- Registered as pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
- Preferable Qualification:- Knowledge of Hindi language in Devanagari script and knowledge of culture of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
According to the Seventh Pay Commission, the salary of the Pharmacist is fixed at Pay Matrix Level-10. During the probation period, the monthly remuneration fixed by the State Government as per rules will be payable.
Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Applicants for the post of Pharmacist will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of written examination and bonus marks. In Pharmacist Recruitment 100% marks will be added bonus marks of 70% educational qualification and 30% experience. Taking out the percentage of senior secondary and diploma and degree in pharmacy, both will be divided by 2. Maximum 30% bonus marks will be awarded. 10 marks for 1st year, 20 for 2nd year and 30 marks for 3rd year have been fixed. Its detailed information will be updated after the release of the official notification. To check the eligibility of the candidates listed in the priority list for the post of Pharmacist, the eligibility check and verification of documents will be done. For this educational qualification, other qualification, experience certificate, character certificate and health certificate etc. all the documents will have to be presented at the time of verification.
How to Apply Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022. The process to apply online for Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 is given below. Candidate can apply online for Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 by following the step by step process given below.
- First of all open the official website www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
- After this, the official notification of Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 has to be read carefully.
- After that click on the apply link.
- The candidate has to fill all the information asked in the application form correctly. Upload your required documents photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of it at the end.